The Clear & Comfortable Way To Straighten Your Teeth In Newbury Park, CA
Newbury Park Orthodontics, located in Newbury Park, CA, is the premier provider of orthodontic care throughout Thousand Oaks and Moorpark, CA. Dr. Cory Hoffman and his knowledgeable staff strive to provide quality and advanced orthodontic treatments for patients of all ages. Using the latest technology and digital imaging, we create advanced treatment options, like Invisalign.
Why More Patients Are Choosing Invisalign
Because of their cosmetic appeal, many patients are choosing to receive the innovative Invisalign treatment. Please read below to learn more about Invisalign’s high quality clear, comfortable, invisible aligners.
Removable & Invisible Aligners To Improve Your Smile
Invisalign is the clear way to straighten teeth without braces. The aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing, all while eating and drinking what you want. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth. There are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions, either.
What Is Invisalign?
- Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made Aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
How Does Invisalign Work?
- Wear each set of Aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of Aligners is between 18 and 30.
What Are The Benefits Of Wearing Invisalign?
- Comfort – Invisalign does not require you to wear uncomfortable metal brackets or wires.
- Aesthetics – You can have an ease of mind knowing that you are wearing invisible aligners for your orthodontic treatment.
- Convenience – You can eat, drink, brush and floss like you normally would without having to worry about foods getting stuck in between braces.
- Timing – Invisalign users benefit from spending less visitation time and shorter treatment times.
Contact Your Local Thousand Oaks & Moorpark CA Orthodontist Today!
Dr. Cory Hoffman of Newbury Park Orthodontics provides high quality orthodontic care in the surrounding communities of Newbury Park, Thousand Oaks, Moorpark and the greater Simi Valley, CA. Our staff members are always happy to help you to better understand your Invisalign treatment. For more information about our innovative and invisible way to straighten teeth, please contact us today!